- We believe the entire Bible is the inspired Word of God and that men were moved by the Spirit to write the words of Scripture. We believe the Bible is without error. We fully support the Baptist Faith and Message 2000.
- We believe in one God who exists in three distinct persons (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit). We believe that Jesus Christ is the second member of the Trinity (the Son of God) who became flesh to reveal God to man and to become the Savior of the lost world.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God to have fellowship with Him, but became alienated from that relationship through sinful disobedience. As a result, man is totally incapable of coming back into a right relationship with God by his own effort.
- We believe that the shed blood of Jesus Christ on the cross provides the sole basis for the forgiveness of sins. Salvation only occurs when a person places their faith in the death and resurrection of Christ as the sufficient payment for his sin.
- We believe that every Christian should live for Christ and not for himself. By having intimacy with God, a person learns to become obedient to His Word and daily yield to the Holy Spirit. Every believer will mature and become conformed to the image of Christ.
We choose to cooperate with the following three associations in order to best fulfill our passion of reaching our community and the world for Jesus Christ.
Columbia Baptist Association - A fellowship of Southern Baptist Churches in the Houston County area who work together to support and reach this region.
Alabama Baptist - A fellowship of churches who work together to support missionaries and to reach the State of Alabama for Christ.
The Southern Baptist Convention - Over 40,000 churches who cooperate together in a worldwide effort of missions.